5 Organic Ways to Control Pests
Pests are a problem in many homes. Here are five safe ways to keep your home varmint free:
- Ants: Mix one-quarter cup of water with one-quarter cup of white vinegar in a spray bottle. Add 30 drops of an essential oil – like tea tree or peppermint – and spray.
- Cockroaches: Mix two cups of water with two tablespoons of tea tree oil and spray.
- Spiders: Mix 30 drops of peppermint essential oil with one cup of water. Spray weekly on doors and windows.
- Fruit flies: Place a cup filled with water and red wine vinegar on your counter. Roll a piece of paper into a funnel and tape it in place so the tip of the funnel sits above the water. Give it a few days to collect flies.
- Mosquitos: Place lavender, catnip or basil around the entrances to your home.
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!