Your dishwasher can do more than just keep your dishes clean. Here are five alternate uses for your dishwasher:
- Clean vacuum attachments. Your dishwasher will remove the dirt and grime from your vacuum hardware. Be sure to use a lower temperature.
- Clean hardware. Remove door knobs and cabinets pulls and wash them in high heat. This is a great way to prevent the spread of germs throughout your home.
- Wash toys. Remove the germs from childrens’ toys.
- Sterilize sports gear. De-scent sports attire like shin guards and helmets.
- Wash sponges. A quick dishwasher cycle is an easy way to disinfect your sponges.