Best Way to Clean Oven Glass
Cleaning between your oven glass can be tricky. Here’s a quick guide to help you:
- Gather your materials. This project requires a clothes hanger, a rag and a rubber band.
- Create your swab. Drape the rag over the hanger and secure it with the rubber band.
- Remove the heating drawer. Remove your heating drawer to allow access to your oven glass.
- Bend the hanger. Bend the hanger to reach between the oven glass.
- Wipe away buildup. Use a side-to-side motion to wipe away any gunk.
No Comments Yet
You can be the first to comment!