Refrigerator Mainenance Checklist
Dealing with a messy refrigerator? Use these tips to cut the clutter:
- Clean your door bins. Remove your doors bins and wash them in your sink.
- Change your water filter. Replace your refrigerator’s water filter every six months.
- Clean your condenser coils. Vacuum your condenser coils to remove dirt and grime.
- Wipe your drawers. Give your refrigerator’s shelves a weekly wipe down.
- Place baking soda in your refrigerator. Open a box of baking soda and place it in your fridge to reduce smells.