5 Ways to Clean Your Home with Salt
Salt is a common ingredient in cooking, but it’s also a handy cleaner. Here are five ways you can use salt to clean your home:
- Clean your iron. Heat up your iron, sprinkle salt onto parchment paper and wipe it up.
- Sterilize your sponges. Soak your sponges in a tub of salt water. Remove and rinse.
- Clean your drains. Pour salt down your drain, add white vinegar and clear the mixture with hot water.
- Polish copper. Pour salt onto a lemon and scrub.
- Clean up egg. Throw salt on an egg yolk to prevent it from spreading.