5 Ways to Use Vinegar
High-powered cleaners aren’t always the answer to household messes. Here are five ways you can use vinegar to clean your home:
- General scrubbing. Vinegar is a natural cleaner and can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks. Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water. Spray and scrub.
- Floor cleaning. You can use the same mixture to clean your floors.
- Surface cleaning. Spray vinegar directly on a surface and wipe clean.
- Eliminating weeds. Mix 8 cups vinegar, one-quarter cup of salt and one-quarter teaspoon of dish soap. Spray on weeds only.
- Deodorizing. Heat up white vinegar and pour it down your drain to deodorize your garbage disposal.